Monroe Invitational Championship
June 10-15, 2013
Entry information for EXEMPT, NON-EXEMPT and QUALIFIERS
Please complete the correct 2013 MIC Entry/Application Form
A. EXEMPT PLAYERS
: Criteria for players exempt directly into the 2013 MIC:
- Top 200 Scratch Players World Amateur Ranking (SPWAR)
- Top 100 "Golfweek" Amateur Ranking
- Top 100 "Golfweek" or GolfStat Collegiate Ranking
- Top 20 Polo AJGA Ranking
- Top 20 from 2012 Monroe Invitational
- Top 20 from 2012 Northeast Amateur
- Top 20 from 2012 Porter Cup
- Top 20 from 2012 in Sunnehanna Amateur Championship
- Quarter Finalist or better in 2012 US Amateur Championship
- Quarter Finalist or better in 2012 US Public Links Championship
- Quarter Finalist or better in 2012 US Mid-Amateur Championship
- Quarter Finalist or better in 2012 Western Amateur Championship
- Top 20 in 2012 NCAA Division I Championship
- Top 20 in 2012 major US amateur tournament (see Exempt Application for list)
- Top 20 in 2012 major world amateur tournament (see Exempt Application for list)
- Top 20 of any 2012 major Division I college tournament
- NCAA Division I All American - 1st, 2nd or 3rd team
If your qualifications meet any of the criteria listed above, please fill out the Exempt Players application on-line and submit your entry fee using PAYPAL
Entry fee schedule for EXEMPT PLAYERS ONLY:
$225 for entries paid via PAYPAL by March 15, 2013
$250 for all entries paid via PAYPAL after March 15, 2013
May 8, 2013 - Entry deadline for all Exempt players
EXEMPT PLAYER REGISTRATION - NOW CLOSED
B. NON-EXEMPT PLAYERS
: please fill out the NON-EXEMPT PLAYERS APPLICATION on-line.
Non-exempt players are encouraged to apply for entry into the MIC.
Historically 20-30 non-exempt players are issued invitations to the tournament based on their competitive record.
Additionally 3-4 players enter the MIC via the Monday qualifier on June 10.
NON-EXEMPT PLAYER REGISTRATION - NOW CLOSED
C. MIC Qualifier:
Schedule for players not exempt using the MIC criteria stated above:
Deadline for receipt of on-line non-exempt applications.
MIC Selection Committee notifies all players of their status
Deadline for receipt of on-line PAYPAL entry fee.
MIC qualifier for players not selected for direct entry into the 2013 MIC.
For non-exempt players - Do not pay entry fee until you receive your official invitation
- For players not invited directly into the MIC
- An 18 hole qualifier will be held on Monday, June 10 for those players not invited to the tournament
- 3-4 spots and alternates typically qualify for the tournament
- Please fill out the 2013 NON-EXEMPT application